Startup Bootcamp India is a two-day extravaganza where entrepreneurs, students, aspiring entrepreneurs, mentors, influencers, and startup enthusiasts will come together to share real life experiences of the Startup Ecosystem and learn about all the “know hows” of starting up.
The startup bootcamp kicks off June 3 and spans across seven cities. The cutoff date to apply is quickly approaching on May 30.
The nationwide event promises to provide aspiring entrepreneurs with all the skills and tools they need to develop their talents, raise funding, hire, network, and scale their businesses.
It is the perfect opportunity for entrepreneurs in India to network, learn, and grow, and is organized by the Delhi Startups community.
Delhi Startups is an impact-driven organisation with an agenda to connect startup founders with right resources. It is committed towards its mission of promoting entrepreneurship through ground level innovation and connecting the startup ecosystem through meaningful events and engagements.
Delhi Angels is India’s leading Angel Investment Network & Innovation Platform while Delhi Startups is a more than 25,000-strong community with an agenda to connect startup founders with right resources.
Panelists will give advice both in person and virtually and include Alysia Silberg from Street Global Venture Capital, Conrad Egusa from Publicize PR, and Aayush Jain from Unicorn India Ventures, among many, many others.
Key highlights will include:
• Workshops/Experience sharing on all “know hows”of starting up by people who have “Been there, Done that!”
• Speed Pitching (Startups will come and pitch their idea in front of the panel but with a twist)
• Mentor clinic (Startups/Aspiring entrepreneurs can come and discuss their ideas with Mentors)
• Live voting (There will be live voting for the selected startups by the audience and panel)
• Networking with the right people (A great opportunity to meet the well renowned industry leaders)